IMPACT WRENCH 3/4
The IR 2145QiMAX 3/4″ impact wrench delivers maximum reverse torque from a tool that weighs just 3.36 kg and is compact enough to access tight spaces.
Designed to withstand tough use in rugged environments, this impact wrench offers greater efficiency than previous IR models and has an easy-to-clean inlet screen that means less downtime, better tool performance, and less money spent on compressed air.
- MAX family look and feel.
- Steel hammer case with gray powder coat.
- Increased performance (1350 ft‐lb).
- Reinforced endplate for increased drop resistance.
- Increased endplate wear resistance (replacing bronze endplate as well).
- Quiet technology.
- Reinforced trigger stem.
- User serviceable inlet prescreen (capture external contaminants).
- Increased mechanism durability.
- Available in 3″ and 6″ extended anvil versions.
- Hybrid anvil (hog ring / thru hole) – for flexibility of use.
|Drive||3/4″ Square Drive|
|Torque (Max)||1,350 ft-lb|
|Free Speed (rpm)||7,000rpm|
|Air Consumption (avg)||8.5cfm|
|Air Consumption (at load)||60cfm @ 90psi|