OIL LUBRICATOR 1.2L
Please Call (02) 42721790
- Designed to cater for areas where there is a variation in oil viscosity, pressure and temperature.
- The Minsup oil bottle was developed to ensure continuous & adequate lubrication of rock drills over the length of a normal shift. Why 1.2 Litres? This is the calculated oil usage for one 8 hour shift, when set correctly.
- Adjustable under pressure, clockwise to decrease flow, anti-clockwise to increase flow.
- For correct lubrication the oil bottle should not be placed in excess of three meters from the machine ensuring that the oil reaches the machine in mist form.
- The 1-1/4" filler plug has a built in pressure release behind the sealing O-ring to allow pressure to escape in a controlled manner in the case of unintentional opening while under pressure.
- Body: Mild Steel
- Venturi: Cast Steel
- Adjustable Jet: Mild Steel
- O-rings: Nitrile
- Bundy Tubes: Copper