PNEUMATIC GROUT PUMP
The divorced assembly is a part of the pump not an added extra like all other pumps, reducing the weight by 8kgs. The divorced as
sembly stops grout leaking into the air motor causing costly repairs and down time.
• Light weight caste nylon body – 20 kg.
• 11 litres/s (23 cfm) maximum air consumption at zero delivery pressure.
• 45 litres/min open end pumping rate using water.
• Delivers workable volume for floor levelling and void filling grouts.
• 1.5 minutes to grout 8 metre Megabolt.
• Pump can stall without causing any damage.
• Stall pressure 450 psi.
• Easily dismantled for cleaning.
• All pumps supplied with sieves to stop any lumps blocking delivery hoses.