RHINO MAXI PRO POST DRIVER
If you are looking for the power you need for tough jobs combined with the flexibility of being able to drive almost anything, look no further. The GPD-45 Multi Pro delivers approximately 35% more power than the already impressive GPD-40.
Rhino's engineering team outdid themselves with the Maxi Pro design. It has ergonomically balanced, cushioned, vibration dampening handles and frame, which allow the user to easily maneuver the Maxi Pro. Even with the powerful Honda-certified 4-stroke engine, using the tool is very comfortable to use. The Rhino Tension Grip crankcase cover allows the user to easily maintain and inspect the tool.
- Larger body, hammer, and anvil provide 35% more hitting power than the smaller GPD-40.
- The 70mm chuck makes this a perfect choice for Round Posts up to 60mm (2-3/8").
- Comes with adapter to suit 52mm
- Ergonomically Balanced, cushion grip handles frame the GPD-45, providing increased maneuverability and usability.
- Comes with Rhino's CIS vibration dampening handles.
- Handle-mounted stop switch.
- Ergonomically designed handle with an integrated throttle.
- Prime bulb, for easy starting.
- Legendary reliability: Honda GX35 4-stroke industrial engine. This tool has passed the stringent Honda US Certification process. Honda Australia Approved Product
- Steel skid plate protects the engine and provides rugged durability.
- Ground Rod
- Form Pin
- Round posts up to 60mm dia (2-3/8").
- Tent Stake
- 38mm - 64mm Square (1-1/2" — 2-1/2")
Rhino Post Driver75NB Post Driven 5 Feet into solid farming ground. Visit http:...