WACKER NEUSON VP 1135A PLATE COMPACTOR
The VP-Value Plate provides a simple, proven design and high quality construction for confined area soil compaction jobs. A Water tank model provides for excellent results on hot and cold asphalt. The guide handle with vibration damping means longer working hours and less fatigue for the operator.
- Compact design allows for compaction in narrow spaces.
- High travel speeds and easy to maneuver.
- Large capacity water tank and the wide filler opening leads to easy operator use and improved productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- Specially designed exciter bearings reduce maintenance and improve productivity.
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 1010mm x 350mm x 905mm
- Lowest Working Height: 640mm
- Size of Base Plate (l x w): 350mm x 521mm
- Weight 62kg
- Compacted Area (Soil): 550m2/h
- Forward Speed (Soil): 25m/min
- Max Gradability (Depending on Soil): up to 30%
- Vibration Frequency: 97Hz
- Max. Centrifugal Force: 11kN
- Engine Type: Air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, Honda gasoline engine
- Displacement: 118cm3
- Max Power Output (DIN-ISO 3046): 3kW at 3600rpm
- Rated Power Output: 3kW at 3600rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.5L
- Fuel Consumption: 0.8L/h
- Power Train: Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto the baseplate.